Sunday, May 23, 2021

week 10

This would a fabric with strings attached that is wound up by motors. With this method i feel like you would loose the depth of the water.

This is a polygon view almost. I guess the way this would be done would be to cut two triangles and attach them together on the center with a hinge. However i am not sure if i could still just use motors beneath to push them up if it's done this way. I am afraid it would be very flimsy. I also feel like as I've proven to be bad when it comes to using my hands i am afraid i will have to keep things as simple as possible.

This would be the regular boxes. And i think maybe the easiest to make.

Technically with this i could maybe just drop the arduino all together and just have the poles distort the fabric maybe.



No comments:

Post a Comment